Abstract submission for poster presentation and oral communications is only possible via the online submission platform.
Extended deadline for abstract submission: Friday, March 31, 2023, 23:59 CET.
Notifications of abstract acceptance will be sent by e-mail in April 2023.
Among all accepted abstracts, three abstracts awards will be given by ISFA and E-ISFA.
Note for invited speakers:
All speakers are asked to submit an abstract for their presentation via the platform. Please select the button “Abstract Submission Invited Speaker” in the submission process.
Please note the general rules for abstract submission:
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster or for oral presentation. The final decision whether an abstract is accepted as a poster or as an oral presentation, or even rejected, lies with the reviewer and the LOC.
- Accepted posters will be shown throughout the entire congress in DIN A0 (upright format) in the exhibition area.
- Invited speakers are also asked to submit an abstract of their presentation.
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- The prerequisite for handing in an abstract is that it represents original work, not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language.
- The abstract should be no longer than 2500 characters (incl. space characters).
- Any pictures, attachments or similar are not allowed/will not be displayed.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible any more after the deadline.
- Please indicate at least one (max. five) keywords when submitting your abstract (free choice of keywords).
- T01: Development of apheresis technologies
- T02: Apheresis around the world
- T03: Apheresis in critical care
- T04: Apheresis in transplantation
- T05: Hemorheopheresis
- T06: Apheresis therapy and COVID-19 (acute and long term)
- T07: Apheresis therapy in children and during pregnancy
- T08: Apheresis Registries
- T09: Safety and quality of care in extracorporeal therapy
- T10: Psychosocial aspects in patients undergoing extracorporeal therapy
- T11: Vascular access
- T12: Design of clinical apheresis trials
- T13: Autoimmunity
- T14: Cardiometabolic risk factors
- T15: Pathomechanisms in apheresis related diseases
- T16: Novel drug developments in apheresis related diseases
- T17: Others
Publication of abstracts
The congress abstracts will be available in the online program and in the congress app.
Please note that there will be no printed version of the abstract book.
Only accepted abstracts from registered participants who paid the the registration fees in full will be published.